The Trauma Symposium will take place 14 – 16 August 2019. The cost is £750. Please select your first and second choices for each breakout session – these are allocated in order of booking. The anatomy sessions tend to fill quickly.
- Discussion: Paediatric elbow injuries
- Discussion: What to do if it all goes wrong
- Anatomy/Cadaveric: Tibial plateau fractures
- Anatomy/Cadaveric: Wrist: approaches and fixation
- Discussion: Spinal injuries
- Discussion: Pilons
- Anatomy/Cadaveric: Elbow – approaches and fixation
- Anatomy/Cadaveric: Distal femur
There is an additional charge of £50 for each anatomy session.
Early Bird discount (£200) available until 30 April 2019. Enter coupon code EARLY2019 at the checkout
Cancellations & Refunds: Cancellations before 9 July 2019 will be refunded in full, less an administration fee of 20%. Cancellations after this date will not normally be refunded, except in exceptional circumstances; however changes of delegate name will be acceptable at any time at no charge. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance protection.